Thursday, August 26, 2010

We're going back...back...back to school!

Yesterday, we did a little back to school shopping at my favorite store...I'm assuming since you are reading this blog, and you have a brain, you know what that store is already, but just in case...GOODWILL.

We hit a homerun! For just under $30.00 we bought 5 pairs of shorts for Owen.  1 Nike, 1 Children's Place, 2 unknown brands...but really nice, and his all-time favorite shorts in the world...Milwaukee Brewer shorts by Puma.


In addition to the shorts, we found a new pack of multiplication flash cards, 2 tops for me and a great necklace with 3 little charms.  I love it!  It's sterling silver, which is pretty much the only metal I wear.  It's much like necklaces found at my favorite sterling necklace shop online.  Check it out at www.lisaleonardonline.com.  Check out the prices, too!  My little $5.99 goodwill find would be upwards for $40.00...good find!






































P.S. The necklace was held against my leather bag for this picture.  Not Mrs. McKeegan leg, in case you wondered.




1 comment: